A Message From the General Manager
Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel is concerned about the health and safety of all our guests and employees. In addition to enhanced cleaning techniques and protocols, we use the latest in electrostatic technology to disinfect every vacant room, this kills Covid-19 in 4 minutes. This equipment is similar to what is used in hospitals, schools, airlines, and nursing facilities around the world.
We want to reassure all our guests and employees that we are doing our best to protect them and keep them safe:
- Temperature Checks are required upon reporting for work.
- Signage is prominently displayed reminding our guests to maintain social distancing.
- Gloves are worn by Housekeeping and Maintenance Staff.
- Increased cleaning throughout the hotel.
- Plexiglass shields installed at the Front Desk.
- Sanitizer Stations are available on every floor.
- Masks available upon request.
You are encouraged to do your part as well. Wear a mask in public, wash your hands frequently, and maintain social distancing.
Thank you and enjoy your visit.
The Staff and Management
What's Open as of December 9th 2020
- Breakfast area - Grab & Go takeout only
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fitness center
- Outdoor spaces
Our Cancellation Policy
Our cancellation is very flexible due to COVID-19, with 48 hour and same day cancellations available.
In the Area
Read more about our area's latest COVID-19 related travel updates.
Looking for a nearby pharmacy or grocery store during your stay? Nearby is CVS, Rite Aid, Cedar Sinai Hospital, Trader Joes, and Pink Dot Grocery.
A Message From Best Western's CEO, David Kong
Dear Loyal Best Western Guest,
Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you stay at a Best Western hotel. Noting that the news is dominated by Coronavirus, I wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we have asked our hotels to implement increased guest room and hotel common area cleaning protocols and processes.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet our guests' needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
Here are some highlights:
- We have enhanced techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay. Hotels are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include key cards, public area computers, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls, and bathroom fixture handles.
- Hotels have heightened sanitizing attention to their common areas, such as the front desk, breakfast room furniture and service items, and fitness center equipment.
- All staff and guests must wear a face mask.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and gloves for our guest's and employees' protection.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our associates. This includes:
- If they are not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep, and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if they have flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a doctor and seek medical care.
If you are a Best Western Rewards® program elite status member, we will protect your current status through January 31, 2022, without the need to fulfill the necessary annual stay qualifications. We understand your travels may have been interrupted by COVID-19 through no fault of yours. You are our loyal customer and we appreciate your business.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable precaution to promote a safe and healthy environment.
Your health and well-being are our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in us when you choose to stay at a Best Western.
President and CEO