PLACES TO EAT IN WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA
Allow us to recommend some of our favorite places to eat in West Hollywood during your stay at Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza. Los Angeles is a foodie haven, with some of the most eclectic and delicious spots for award-winning restaurants and street eats.
Begin each morning with our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Our breakfast menu rotates daily and usually includes a selection of eggs, waffles, pastries, meats, fruit, and more.
SADDLE RANCH CHOP HOUSE
Order off the dedicated menu in your guest room and dine like a cowboy! Located just across the street, Saddle Ranch Chop House boasts the tagline “Steak, Bulls, Rock N’ Roll” and is one of the best places to eat in West Hollywood, with a menu of delicious entrees and fire pits out back for roasting s’mores or relaxing with friends.
Catch the game on HD TVs inside the restaurant or try your hand at the mechanical bull in the center of dining room. Stop by Saddle Ranch Chop House for nightly events like the Bull Contest and Super Star Karaoke or for food and drink specials like Weekday Happy Hour and Bottomless Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas.
Dine at some of our favorite restaurants in West Hollywood, CA!
- Mel’s Drive-In: This iconic diner-style restaurant serves up a splash of 50’s charm with retro music, American diner fare, and shakes.
- Katana Robata: With two other restaurants in Dubai and Chicago, this traditional Japanese comfort food is prepared by cooking on an open flame.
- Panini Café: Get your fix of Mediterranean food in the heart of downtown for a fresh and healthy lunch.
- Chin Chin: Chinese food made fresh to order with shareables, roasted meats, noodles, and signature rolls.
Because of Sunset Plaza’s prime location, guests have dozens of dining options to choose from. Whether you’re in the mood for classic American cuisine or food from around the world, Hollywood has something for you.
- Carney’s Hot Dogs and Burgers: For those nostalgic for café dining, gourmet hot dogs, and juicy burgers.
- Pink Taco: Dine in style for spicy Mexican flavors and a bright ambiance.
- SUR: Dine at West Hollywood's hottest restaurant, founded by Lisa Vanderpump, star of BRAVO’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Vanderpump Rules.
Order Saddle Ranch Chop House right to your room and visit more of the top places to eat in West Hollywood, California during your stay!