ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR BEST WESTERN PLUS SUNSET PLAZA
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website.
As widely reported in the hotel business press website accessibility compliance is a complicated subject for hotels because they cast a worldwide net to reach travel shoppers. There is an on-going debate as to which standards a property needs to be compliant with, the local market, the market for which the travel shopper came from or both. Worldwide 13 countries have defined accessibility standards that vary in compliance standards. Add to this the variation in languages and formats worldwide.
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza.
Phone: 1+ 800 421 3652
Postal address: 8400 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, California, 90069-1910, USA
Accessible Features of Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza
Public Space ADA Accessible Features
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible parking space that is 96-inches wide with an appropriate access aisle
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above the finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible business center on the 3rd floor.
- Accessible pool area
Guest Room Communication Assist Features
- Closed-caption televisions
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including showers and grab bars
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Service support animals welcome