HOTEL NEAR PETERSEN AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM
Stay at our European-inspired hotel near Petersen Automotive Museum. One of the world’s largest automotive museums, the museum boasts exhibits showcasing automotive artistry, race car engineering, hot rods, and custom jobs. Car enthusiasts and history buffs alike will delight over the exhibits, featuring over 100 vehicles. The museum is also a popular venue for events, from cruise-ins to banquets.
As of October 2020, the museum is temporarily closed. Check to see the latest updates of the Los Angeles area and the museum’s reopening.
• Visitors must pre-purchase tickets to ensure the museum has safe capacity levels.
• It’s about a 10-minute drive or 2.9 miles from our hotel near the Petersen Automotive Museum.
• Embark on a vault tour of the basement! For an additional fee, view futuristic cars and exquisite automobiles that have been collected at the museum.
Learn more about Southern California’s beloved car culture! Exhibits include:
• A large Porsche exhibit
• Japanese automobiles
• Lightning McQueen
• Jaguar XKSS formerly owned by Steve McQueen
• 1992 Batmobile
• Ferrari 308 GTS Targa from Magnum P.I.
• DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future
• Plymouth XNR built by Gotham Garage
Book your stay today at our Sunset Strip hotel near the Petersen Automotive Museum with all the amenities travelers desire for a relaxing downtown stay!