THINGS TO DO IN WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA
Stay in the middle of all the excitement at our Sunset Strip hotel, located in the center of the city and near lots of things to do in West Hollywood, CA. Our centrally-located hotel is only a short distance from some of the best restaurants and attractions in the city. Unwind at the spa or go on a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive or Melrose Avenue. Catch a show at one of the area's world-famous music venues or take the kids to the LA Zoo. There’s no shortage of cool things to do in West Hollywood.
If you don’t have a vehicle, there are numerous public transportation options and bus tours that we can arrange for you here at our hotel on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood.
WEST HOLLYWOOD GUIDE
Hollywood knows fashion. Stop by one of the many shopping centers in the area and you may run into a celebrity browsing for their next big event.
- Take a trip down the famed Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills to visit stores like Burberry, Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Versace to create an outfit that rivals some of Hollywood’s hottest stars.
- Visit one of the biggest malls in Los Angeles, the Beverly Center, to check out all of your favorite retailers.
- Do you have a sense for the latest trends and designers? For a luxury boutique style shopping experience, take a stroll down Melrose Avenue.
Why not get pampered while you’re staying in Hollywood? The city has a wonderful variety of options when it comes to spas and saunas.
- Burke Williams is one of the more popular spas and offers a relaxing aromatic environment with calming treatments. The “Japanese Shiatsu” uses pressure on your body’s core and the Pure Relaxation massage is sublime for promoting flexibility.
- The Essenza Spa is a medi spa that offers acne peels, massages, facials, wraps, waxing, and laser hair removal.
Hollywood is home to some of the most famous live music venues in the world! Whether you want to see a live event indoors or outdoors, there are plenty of options for a concert or evening show.
- Take the family to the Pantages Theatre to see the latest musicals and special events.
- Catch a concert at the Hollywood Bowl; an award-winning amphitheater with the Hollywood Sign situated in the distance.
- Cruise to Downtown LA and visit the home of the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers at the STAPLES Center where you can catch a game or concert.
The area surrounding our hotel is filled with exciting things to do in West Hollywood and so many amazing attractions.
- Take a tour of the set where some of the biggest films were created at Universal Studios Hollywood, and visit attractions like Jurassic Park the Ride and The Simpsons Ride.
- For travelers in a museum mood, visit the Griffith Park Observatory and peer deep into the galaxy with powerful telescopes for free!
Get an unobstructed view of some of the most widely-televised events in the world! Come be a part of the red carpet action or city-wide festivals held all year long.
- June: The Electronic Entertainment Expo is the largest gaming expo of the year and top event in the video game industry.
- June:LA Pride is a champion of equality and diversity with an annual over-the-top parade, festival, dance parties, and much more!
- March: No one does Spring Break like West Hollywood, with sandy beaches, concerts under the stars, foodie tours on restaurant patios, and other fun activities around Hollywood.
- When it’s award season, every Entertainment show is focused on one thing. Come into town for the Grammy’s, SAG Awards, Academy Awards, and more.
What will you do during your visit to California? Ask our front desk staff to arrange a sightseeing tour or for our recommendations for the best things to do in West Hollywood, CA.