HOTEL NEAR HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME, LOS ANGELES
Walk the street of stars from our hotel near Hollywood Walk of Fame. Since its unveiling in 1958, the Walk of Fame has sparkled with star power from Hollywood’s brightest actors, musicians, and artists. There are over 2,500 brass stars embedded into the sidewalk of Hollywood Boulevard and extending into Vine Street. Shop for souvenirs and soak up the sun as you walk through silver screen history on the Walk of Fame!
PLAN YOUR WALK
• It’s about a 9-minute drive (2.2 miles) to the boulevard from our hotel close to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Begin your walk at the Hollywood & Highland intersection and head east.
• Wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen. It’s a 15-block walk!
• The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a public sidewalk and open 24/7 all year long.
• Does your favorite celebrity have a star? Check the Starfinder list!
WALK OF FAME CEREMONIES
Star ceremonies are free to attend and occur once every couple weeks! There is a public viewing area for fans to stand, but no chairs are permitted. Watch stars create their handprint and mark their spot in Hollywood history. Famous guest speakers usually preside to speak for the honouree.
The star ceremony begins at 11:30 AM and is over at 12:15 PM.
See which star ceremonies are upcoming!
WALKING THROUGH HISTORY
Over 10 million people visit this popular tourist destination each year to see the stars of actors, inventors, politicians, cartoonists, and more! Each star on the Walk of Fame is about 3 feet long and made of terrazzo and brass for maximum sparkle and durability.
Our hotel around Hollywood Walk of Fame offers the best accommodations for a star-studded stay in LA. Wander along the Walk of Fame with friends and loved ones reminiscing over memories of your favorite stars.
Book your stay at our upscale hotel near Hollywood Walk of Fame, Los Angeles for an award-winning stay!